Our classes can be in close quarters and we thank you for helping us limit infectious disease transmission! Some guidelines to help you decide whether to keep your child home:
1. Lice: please stay home until nit free!
2. Fever: any elevated temperature please stay home, child should be afebrile/asymptomatic for 24 hours before coming in.
3. Diarrhea/Vomiting: please stay home
4. Pink Eye with discharge: please stay home
5. Coughs: A child who is coughing frequently (every 1-2 minutes) should stay home.
6. Sore Throats: If accompanied by fever and/or other symptoms such as vesicles on hands, feet, please stay home